szerda, június 14, 2006

rythm

tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty
youre listening to the boy from the big bad city
this is jam hot
this is jam hot
friends tell me i am crazy
that im wasting time with you
youll never be mine
thats not the way i see it
coz i feel youre glad youre mine
whenever youre with me

people always talk about reputation
i dont care about your other girls
just be good to me

love is a game of chances
so ill take my chance with you
and you i wont try to change
we talk about it and id
rather have a piece of you
than out of nothing

just be good to me in the morning
just be good to me in the afternoon or evening
yeah just be good to me
im not the jealous kind
i wont tie you down
when you need me
ill be around
ill be good to you
youll be good to me
we could be together, be together

just be good to me.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

website statistics
hit counters