péntek, december 10, 2004

The list of big cheese moments:

"Titanic": Leonardo DiCaprio's "I'm the king of the world!"
"Dirty Dancing": Patrick Swayze's "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."
"Four Weddings And A Funeral": Andie MacDowell's "Is it still raining? I hadn't noticed."
"Ghost": Patrick Swayze's "Ditto," to Demi Moore's "I love you."
"Top Gun": Val Kilmer to Tom Cruise: "You can be my wingman anytime."
"Notting Hill": Julia Roberts' "I'm just a girl ... standing in front of a boy ... asking him to love her."
"Independence Day": Bill Pullman's "Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"
"Braveheart": Mel Gibson's "They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!"
"Jerry Maguire": Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise: "You had me at hello."
"The Postman": A blind woman says to Kevin Costner: "You're a godsend, a savior." He replies: "No, I'm a postman."

nekem asszem a postman-es tetszik a legjobban:)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

website statistics
hit counters